.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Frisbee Fall


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Mine was not all that bad. My husband Ryan and I were at our good friends house just hanging out and BBQing. After a minute or so of playing frisbee in the back yard I accidentally threw it over the 8ft concrete wall. Barefoot, I thought, I'll just jump over at get it... no big deal. I made it over the wall with no problem. I got a little too excieted and decided to throw the frisbee back over before I jumped back, and of course I needed to do a nice little running jump to throw it... cuz thats always a good idea. NOT! When I landed from my nice little jump I sprained my ankle pretty bad and it swell up to a good baseball size. My husband and friend took me to the urgent care which was closed being that it was 8pm on 4th of July. Drudgingly I had to go to the E.R. =(
Good news though, it wasn't broken but its a gnarly little sprain and I've been instructed to be off my feet for 3-4 days. UGH! I don't stay still very well and I've already gotten "in trouble" for trying to get up and water the plants on the porch. whoops. I'm all loopy on pain killers and everything is pretty funny to me right now. I finished reading Trading Up by Candace Bushnell and have gone through a dozen magazines. I think I'm gonna hobble back to the couch now and take a nap.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...