.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 09...Anthropologie Catalog



Every time I get a new anthropologie catalog in the mail, I do a little (Yipppyyyyy!!!) dance. I wait for the perfect time and get all comfy to flip through it. Yes, there's a strategy to get the most enjoyment out of a catalog. I don't even look at prices anymore, too depressing. =) But it is GREAT inspiration. I thought I should share with you some of the joy I get when I flip through the pages. Here are some of my favorite layouts...



I LOVE the tea set in this picture. The white and blue china looks awesome with the pink roses on the tea cup.
And isn't that a unique slipcover for a couch? ;)





I've yet to meet an anthropologie curtain that I didn't like.
















The shoe light fixture... so creative. Realized, this could be awesome in a great walk-in closet. =)
























I bet in heaven, it rains shoes like this...







And there it is folks, my favorite catalog ever! Its such an exciting time to get a new catalog in the mail. Its like you get to peek into other peoples houses and closets. I also love getting pottery barn's and west elm's. What are some of YOUR favorite catalogs that you just can't wait to flip through?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! So sad that we don't have Anthropologie in Australia, it all looks so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and for your thoughtful comments. Meredith xo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...