.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Junkin' it Up

Remember how I told you my friend and I found some treasures at Goodwill the other day? Well here are my creepy little finds... I got the chair for $14. and the long mirror for $6.50. Yes I know what your saying.. they look scarey and ugly and nasty and everything else that is bad. But they WON'T for long. I'm deckin' em out and they're gonna look goooood when I'm done. Well thats the plan at least, we'll see how it goes. Keep posted to see if my skills are actually as good as my confidence in my skills. =) Because thats a big leap.


Rocky is such a ham, he loves to be in picutes. And I swear he poses sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karli,
    The chair is really very cool. I bet it's a heavy piece; looks old. The mirror will look much better when you're done with it. Both are great finds!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see what you'll do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got three antique mirrors I picked up at a local thrift shop that I haven't touched yet. Maybe I'll get inspiration from your finished work. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what some TLC will make them look like. My kind of finds :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...