.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Whose the Fairest of them All...

I've been a bad blogger. =(  I'm sorry.   I have no excuse for you. Its been a week with no posts, I've been sad about it. I'll let you know whats been going on with me this last week...  The plumbing in our 1947 house has gone bad and needs to be replaced underneath the house. eeek. That will be done in two days, most likely. I've been super busy with my etsy furniture which has been doing well, a big surprise to me. Tomorrow I'm driving down to Los Angeles to pick up some antiques to re-do. Yay, I can't wait.   I painted our hall and allllllll the trim and doors (which felt like it took forever even though its a very small hall). More to come on that project. I'll show you some pictures soon.
Here are some things I've been working on....

Full "after" pictures to come very soon:

White Distressed mirror my husband named "El Presidente"

Gray painted, distressed side table...

Turquoise, soon to be antiqued, mirror...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...