.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For the love of Fabric and anything Shiney

I LOVE these necklaces by Candace Ang. I attempted to make one...lets just say I'm not planning on ever wearing it, it looks horrible.  I love the fabric and the bling. These necklaces are an outfit all by themselves, they would look good with even a white tee and cute jeans. I likey.






images from Rubypr.com 

Here I am attempting to be like Candace Ang with great failure....

 


 
I decided it wasn't even worth it to bedazzle, there was no hope for this necklace. =)

2 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are totally amazing. I'm sure yours wasn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I see that you like Candace Ang! That’s cool! (:
    This is a great blog post about the brand!
    Check out our blog, we do press for candace and some more brands i think you would love!
    Updates about the brands daily :)
    have a fantastic day!

    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...