.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

No, it's not Disneyland.



ANTHROPOLOGIE


I LOVE this couch, classic and comfortable.







My idea of heaven is an unlimited amount on an Anthropologie gift card. Can I just move into an Anthro store? They mix modern and vintage with the best of ease. I think the thing I love the most (if its possible just to pick ONE) is all of the wonderful fabrics and colors they use. It is by far my favorite store and makes me Oh So Happy! The textures and colors can turn anyone from a bad mood to a comfortable happy mood. One lazy saturday a few months back, my loving husband surprised me with a window shopping road trip (our nearest anthro is 2 hrs away in Fresno, Calif.) It was a greay day, and he even pretended to enjoy every little detail that I ohhhed and awwwwed over. I shot lots of pics with my iphone to keep the inspiration coming for months to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...