.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Sew



























































One of my favorite things to do is create things. There are many mediums of which to work with, i feel that I am a jack of some trades and master of absolutely NONE...especially sewing. I enjoy it but really I have no idea what I'm doing. I really need to take a sewing class and hope to one day soon. I just kind of cut things out and sew them together. I would love to learn how to sew some complicated things but for now I will share with you some of my recent, no pattern, beginners, sewing projects.

Our best friends just had a baby in August, so I decided to make a mini blanket for a stroller or car seat. I got this idea from my good friend Gretchen who made one for her own son.

I just finished (three days ago) my "craft teacher bag". I use it to lug around anything from empty egg cartons (to make caterpillars with) to laminated bathroom passes for my cutie pattotie students.

1 comment:

  1. good job, karli!! your blanket turned out great! the bag is really cute too- yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...