.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss My Babies

My "summer school" job is over since the school year started. That means I'm back with High Schoolers, and done with K-6th. Booo. Little kids are so much more fun than teenagers. I didn't always think so, but after this summer I'm a believer.
It was so hard to say goodbye to my little students. It really made me want my own. The last day was a hard one. There were definitely tears involved. In our art class we had a "card making class" for them to make cards for their moms or dads or whoever. It ended up being a card party for their favorite teachers, so when I got some it felt great. I got a lot of cards and drawings that I will cherish.

I will miss my Babies! ...tear.

My cutest little girls...

1 comment:

  1. i love my high schoolers! MOST of the time! you just need to realize they've got some major problems at home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...