.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now...

Prints from Chad Barrett on Art.com. I love all of these, they are colorful, pretty and vintag-ey looking. :) Reminds me of something from Anthropologie.  I love all the birds, flowers, and butterflies. And the best thing is they are only $8.99 for a 9x12 print. I really want to get some of these and frame them with some matting around them. I want to start a wall of random framed art. Maybe some of these, and I really love sketches- like just pencil or charcoal sketches.


 

 

 

 

 

  

  

3 comments:

  1. They do look "vintage-y", and I'm kind of into that right now. Great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you hadn't said anything I would have thought you'd found these in a resale/antique shop. They are quite precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! I'm so into birds and butterflies right now too, I guess it's because I am longing for spring:) Thanks for the resource, I'm going to have to check those prints out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...