.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Etsy Monday: Bust Time...again

It's Etsy Monday again, and I'm back with some more busts. Yes, I can't seem to get enough. They are just so cool for some reason. Remember back when I showed inspiration rooms with busts as decoration, and I raved about how I wanted one? And then miraculously that Saturday I found one at a yard sale. With just a little sprucing I made it look great again. A month or so ago I also found a more femenin looking bust at Salvation army for just a few bucks. It was ragged and yellow tones. I sprayed it with some high gloss white paint and it looks fantastic and crisps. It is now in our office. I decided to look around etsy to check out their selection of busts. They always have great one of a kind things, so I knew I'd have some luck. Here is what I found to share with you.

From seller: Blue Bell Bazaar.

From seller: Johnny Vintage 

From seller: Atty's Vintage

From seller: Austin Modern

From seller: Im So Vintage

3 comments:

  1. The bookends of the boy and girl look oh so familiar. My Mom had those in gold in our home as I was growing up. I had forgotten all about those. Thanks for the memories, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a David I picked up a couple months ago at a vintage store in town. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute. I especially like the book ends.


    Allison @ http://www.houseofhepworths.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...