.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sunshine.....On my window


One of the first things I do in the morning is open every curtain in the house. I love having having the natural light come through. I make coffee, (sometimes breakfast), open the curtains up so I can see the world, make my bed, unload the dishwasher (sometimes), and go about my mornings. When it gets too hot outside which is pretty often here I will close them all up during the middle of the day when the sun is the hottest on us which is usually not too bad because our house is very shaded by lots of old trees.

The dining area, adjacent to the living room. I love all of the windows in this part of the house and how it makes our neighborhood the backdrop of the main area. I love our house, so much because of the neighborhood its in. We <3 our neighbors.


(Above) The window boxes that I painted and Ryan hung.


Looking out the window of my bedroom towards the front of the house. I Love that the neighbors practically have a park in front of their house.












Stained Glass entry way widow. I hated it at first and had quick plans to remove it, but I must say its grown on me. I enjoy it very much now, esspecially at about 6pm and the sun is making it SHINE from the outside in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...