.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pottery Barn Clearance

Sometime there are great deals to be had in the clearance section of Pottery Barn. These are my current favs...

Chair slipcover, I'm sure it will fit many parson chairs- not just theirs, but check the dimensions first to be safe. It comes in natural with a monogram option or in the funky orange pattern. Since I love everything initialed- I'd have to vote for the natural with monogram. $19.99 originally $50.









































These would be awesome hung above a bed for some soft lighting, or put together in a long cluster over a rectangular dining room table...so many options. They make me smile. Starting at $19.99 originally $39-$99











TV's can be such an eye soar. I love the idea of making it more of an understated statement... if that's not too much of an oxymoron I don't know what is? =)
It looks so industrial when people just stick their flat panel tv's on the wall. Hey, its better than in a big bulky tv cabinet like we have though.
I'm just so impressed with this idea of turning the TV into a framed piece. Especially in a family room where it may just be the center of attention at times anyways. It would be even better if you could pull down a piece of art, or a print, to cover it when not in use.
Starting at $199. originally $399-$599




































So cute! Pink on Pink with orange accent lumbar pillow. I love the room that it is in! So bohemian chic. You can't beat it at only $8.99 originally $39!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...