.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Show us Your Wedding Reception & Honeymoon

I'm joining up with everyone over at Kelly's Korner again. I love these. Today is Show us Your Life" Wedding Reception and Honeymoon.

We had our wedding reception at Ryan's parents house. They have a gorgeous backyard so it worked out great.
Peacock feathers were my inspiration for the decor.

Three out of 6 of my bridesmaids dressed were not delivered in time. Eeek. So I rushed to find something that would work. Everything in brown satin (which was the original plan) wasn't close enough or looked off. So I decided to mix it up with a gold/champagne fabric, and had them walk down every-other color. I guess it all worked out in the end.

Flowers are such a big piece of a wedding budget so I decided to cut that way down. The only flowers I used were white roses for my bouquet, white callas for my bridesmaids, and white petals everywhere.


I knew I wouldn't keep a guest book around, and I wanted to do something a little different. I decided to use gold paint pins so guests could sign wine bottles that we would open each anniversary.




We stayed at Sandals, Montego Bay Jamaica. It was a blast.
Our room was on the bottom...

After dinner one night we came back to a romantic little surprise in our room.

River rafting...


Rope swinging...
This was pretty much the start to every day, and sometimes the end.
Jamaican night out!

Jumping off the 40ft cliffs at Ricks Cafe in Negril.

Ya mon! =)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ebay 149 including shipping ghost chair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your wedding from start to finish! Honeymoon looked amazing. We did Mexico and had the towel swans too and I posted the pic of my legs too - the start & finish of each day! Enjoyed your wedding posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...