.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009

I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. My favorite part was passing out candy to trick-or-treater's for the first time in our first home. It was a homey feeling. As they were coming by, I was in the middle of getting ready for a Halloween party we were going to. By the end of it, I was all done up in my spider lady Ghost outfit. There was one little boy who wouldn't take candy from me because he was too scared. So sad. But it was a blast to see all the kids come up to the door in their costumes.

My husband dressed up as Jason and I was (like I said) a spider-lady ghost. It was the cheapest thing at the Halloween store that didn't show practically all of my skin. I really hate that, when did Halloween turn into girls wearing lingerie???


Later on, we stopped by a local bar with some friends and saw the C-R-A-Z-I-E-S-T thing ever! At about midnight, in walks this older lady in a black veil carrying a real live goat dressed in baby pajamas! Yes, you heard me right- A GOAT! Weird. I had to snap a picture with my iphone to share with you. How else would anyone believe that could happen.  Poor little goat needs a pasture not a bar.  She just sat there and drank her drink then walked out with her goat. I really don't want to know what the rest of her night was like. 

 
I hope you had a good, fun Halloween- no goats involved.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! that's hilarious...a goat? hmmmm weird! glad you had a great & interesting halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooo excited for my first trick-or-treaters too! I totally agree about the costume selection this year, I wanted to be something pretty not R-rated. (Yes, even the plus sized girl costumes were bad- don't even get me started!) I tried and I didn't find anything. So I dressed up as one of the soggy bottom boys along with my Dad and brother not pretty but fully clothed. LOL
    Thanks for the picture of the goat lady! Strange people . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to put diapers on my goat and bring her everywhere, but I never put her in PJ's. I knew that I was wierd though:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...