I've been sick in bed lately and sleeping the days away. My drug of choice lately has been NyQuil and lots of it, therefore my sleep pattern is pretty messed up. Yesterday I slept super late, napped in between, and couldn't get to sleep at night til after 3am! Dang you NyQuil... but oh how I love you. I'm starting to feel a bit better.
With all this extra time at night, I had the computer all to myself. (We have one computer and it is Ryans work- lap top, so he takes it with him during the day. I'm left computer-less until the evening.) So from after Law & Order til about 2 am I decided I was going to try and get a mini lesson in Photoshop and Illustrator. Ryan gave me a lot of good pointers, poor guy had to put up with my technological impatience. Sometimes I just want to throw the computer. Why don't they make these things more user friendly? Or maybe I'm just a little slow, very plausible.
It took me waaaaayyy too long, but I created my first Mood Board! I've always wanted to do one of these, but always got stuck. With Ryan's help in the beginning I got the basics down. When it was all said and done, I was so proud that I had finally done it!
So without further adieu, I introduce you to my first Mood Board (can you hear the drum roll?)....
1. Paint colors, I messed up here because I didn't save them. I could always go back and track down the colors from my fan deck. First time mess up. Whoops
2. Laboratory Flower Vases from Urban Outfitters
3. Canary Print Arlmess Chair from Target
4. Graphic Flat Weave Rug in Red from Wisteria.com
5. Kiev Laterns from Z Gallerie
6. Vintage Riveted Door Coffee Table from Wisteria
7. DIY burlap curtains made by Layla at The Lettered Cottage.
8. White canvas Streamlined Sofa from Wisteria
9. Chad Barrett Songbird Prints from Art.com
10. Enzo floor lamp from Anthropologie
11. & 12. Red Panama Cafe Pillow from Pottery Barn and Blue and White Linen Stripe pillow also from Pottery Barn